ProductsPICPayment TerminalFiscalFinancial KioskTerms and ConditionsRetail ServiceEngineering ServiceR & DAbout UsSitemap
Now more than ever, consumers are looking for a satisfying customer experience. That's why FMI has developed a partnership with FISCAL. Fiscal point of Sale Systems has developed a powerful, yet easy to use POS system for fueling & convenience store operators to maximize their productivity and profitability. Inside Convenience Stores, Fuel and Foodservice looms large, and its importance is growing to meet retailers demands. The FMI POS system is built with the multi-format retailer in mind, synchronizing the forecourt fuel sales with retail and foodservice processes. The NEXOS Point of Sale System is delivered on a sleek, slim IBM SurePOS 500 which offers industry-leading touchscreen technology.
- Validated to PA-DSS v1.2
- AES 256-bit encryption of sensitive cardholder data on store network
- Automated encryption key lifecycle management
- Configurable for all c-store retail formats: fuel only, c-store, grocery, and truck stop
- Touchscreen interface reduces training cost and improves customer experience
- Multi tier pricing, cash, debit & credit, in addition to rollback and loyalty programs
- Interfaces with Pay-at-the-pump, CRINDS, SPT and PIC
- Dispenser communication with Bennett, Wayne, Gilbarco, Schlumberger, and Tokheim
FFMI also provides a complete backoffice for full inventory management with connectivity to vendors and the corporate warehouse. Tie multiple stores together to the FMI Headquarters system. FMI uses a powerful database to track your many thousands of SKUS. You can issue Purchase Orders automatically when inventory runs low and use the wireless hand held data collector for receiving, ordering, or inventory counting. Use customized reports to make sure you are always purchasing based on the best quantity discounts from your vendors.